- Member Login and Web Mail Instruction
Welcome to your step by step instructions on registering for your Union Membership Login and union webmail account. This point based instruction is meant to guide you through the process of obtaining a membership login in order for you to enter the “membership only” area of your Union website. Additionally your union has made arrangements for you to be able to register for your own personal union web mail account.
- Click on the “Login” button- this is located on your union website home page. Once you have clicked this button you will be brought to a Login or New User option.
- Click on the “New User” button- this will take you to a registration form.
- Complete the registration form- it is important that you record your personal email in addition to a password.
- Select the “Submit” button- you will be prompted that your submission is complete. You will receive an email in your personal email account that will confirm your new union login.
NOTE: This email will also contain your union webmail user name and temporary password. You will also receive a 2nd verification email that will activate your account, once you click on the attached link. This will take you back to the Login where you can now enter your user name and password.
- You have now arrived in the membership area of your union website
- You will note that you can login to your webmail account within this area.
-Now you are all set to go